Rietta Flea Market Hubbardston, MA
Re-opening April 5, 2015
Rietta Flea Market of Hubbardston is easily accessible by major routes being located 25 miles from Worcester, MA, 50 miles from Springfield, MA, 70 miles from Boston, MA, 70 miles from Manchester, NH, and 60 miles from Brattleboro, VT. Hundreds of dealers and thousands of customers come to Rietta on Sundays from April to November. (weather permitting) Rietta Flea Market has been around for more than 4 decades with a reputation of being one of the largest and most popular outdoor and indoor flea markets in the Northeastern United States. See us from the air. Directions to Us.
There’s always FREE admission for Rietta customers and plenty of FREE parking. The flea market opens at 6am, (7am after Labor Day through end of season) See what it’s like at Rietta. Watch this HD video. (200mb)
- Vendor spaces are $30. Click here for details.
- Vendor capacity is 650 vendors.
- Flea Market attracts thousands on a busy Sunday.
- Full Concession Area with great food available. Click here for details.
- Full Liquor Bar
- Browse a wide variety of new and used merchandise from Rietta regulars or area folks.
- It’s a fun family experience whether you are looking for something specific, having fun browsing, or just coming for a great walk. Click here for photos.
- Please note that per Board of Health and other regulations NO PETS ARE ALLOWED at Rietta Flea Market
Thanks for a great 2014!
Have you heard the big news about the expansion of Rietta Flea Market? Rietta is sprucing up the place with more tables and various updates.
Rietta is proud to be a part of the local economy right now and into the future. We try to buy locally whenever w can. We support the local job market by hiring local youth. There’s nothing like Rietta and we love it too!
March 2014 AAA Newsletter profile – Rietta Flea Market featured in the March 2014 newsletter of AAA.